Customer Services Officer APPLY NOW
As a customer service officer, you will handle all aspects of the customer-business relationship. This includes communicating with customers either via email, on the phone, Whatsapp and via social media. As a customer service officer, you will mainly handle sales requests, complaints, promote services or goods, and oversee billing and payment issues.
You will be expected to be at our offices in Fourways 3 times a week. The other days, including weekends, you will be expected to continue working specifically taking care of Whatsapp & social media requests.
Because many of these officers' tasks involve customer relations, you will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively help customers. You also must be able to solve problems efficiently, work well with people, be a good listener, and remain calm when dealing with angry or upset calls from customers.
- Proficiency in English, SeSotho/SeTswana/Sepedi, and isiZulu
- Live close to Fourways or have a car
- Manage company Whatsapp and social media accounts and reply timeously to customer requests
- Process orders on company CRM system and update MD
- Keep track of deliveries and ensure timeous delivery to customers